From August 12, Civic Square will host movies like Clifford the Big Red Dog, Paddington 2 and Shaun the Sheep Movie on Fridays. Edmonds Park will see The Lego Movie play on August 20.
Families, kids and anyone who loves animated movies, Burnaby has you covered on the movie front.
On Fridays in August (starting August 12), Summer Cinema comes to Civic Square in Burnaby. For the first time, Edmonds Park is also hosting a movie night on Saturday, August 20.
Bring a picnic blanket or lawn chair, some popcorn and candy, sit back and relax.
Free parking is available along Beta Avenue and on two lots.
- Friday, Aug. 12: Clifford the Great Red Dog (Civic Square)
- Friday, August 19: Paddington 2 (Civic Square)
- Saturday, Aug. 20: The Lego Movie (Edmonds Park)
- Friday, August 26: Shaun the Sheep Movie (Civic Square)
- Friday, September 2: Ron’s Gone Wrong (Civic Square)
The movies start at 8.30 pm and last until 11 pm
Civic Square is located at 6100 Willingdon Ave. and Edmonds Park is located at 7433 Humphries Ave.
Events will take place rain or shine.