DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–May 30, 2022–
The “Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing Market Research Report by Technology (2D, 3D, and Capacitive), Product, Type, Industry, Region (America, Asia-Pacific & Europe, Middle East & Africa) – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID -19″ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing market size was estimated at USD 20.90 billion in 2021, USD 23.07 billion in 2022, and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.66% to USD 38, 38 billion in 2027.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the supplier define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the suppliers to adopt sequential merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth over a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV positioning matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the gesture recognition and touchless sensing market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps companies making better decisions and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis provides the analysis of suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of generating revenue in the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insight into how suppliers are performing in terms of monetization and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and amalgamation characteristics.
The report provides insight into the following points:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product development and innovation: provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and groundbreaking product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing market?
2. What are the restraining factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global gesture recognition and touchless sensing market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the global Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered appropriate to enter the global gesture recognition and touchless perception market?
- Rising technological progress in vertical sectors as a result of digitization
- Increasing focus on low technical complexity and user experience improvement
- Rising hygiene concerns and increasing demand for advanced contactless authentication methods
- High power consumption associated with gesture recognition and touchless detection
- Increasing importance of gesture recognition in virtual reality (VR)
- Increasing number of smart city and smart infrastructure projects
- Irrelevant object overlapped with 3D motion recognition along with wrong object extraction
- Apple Inc.
- Cognitec Systems GmbH
- Elliptical labs
- ESPROS Photonics
- Google LLC
- HID Global Corporation
- Infineon Technologies
- iProov Ltd.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oblong Industries Inc.
- OmniVision Technologies, Inc.
- OMRON Corporation
- pmdtechnologies ag
- PointGrab Inc.
- Sony Depth Sensing Solutions SA/NV
- Ultra Jump
- XYZ Interactive
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r6a7yo.
Check out the source version at businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/202020530005382/en/
Laura Wood, senior press manager
For EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, please call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY ELECTRONIC DESIGN AUTOMATION OTHER TECHNOLOGY CONSUMERS ELECTRONICS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 05/30/2022 12:23 PM/DISC: 05/30/2022 12:23 PM