The best of sharingwith friends and relatives is seeing their reactions to your memories. Yes, you can always post your photos on Instagram, or to get their comments, but sometimes you may not want the world to see that particular photo of your cat or †
Sharing photos virtually is not the same as browsing a physical photo album in person. Buthave tried to digitally recreate that experience by making it possible to create shared photo albums. On the this functionality is built into Apple’s main Photos app.
And it’s not just about looking at each other’s photos; you’ll probably want to respond to them too. All it takes is a few quick taps.
Respond to shared photo albums on your iPhone
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone. This will pull up your iPhone’s camera roll.
- Press Albums Tab at the bottom of the screen, between the For you and Search options.
- Scroll down to Shared albums† Here you will find all albums that have been shared with you and shared albums that you have created.
- Tap the photo you want to comment on.
- Press Add comments option. If you don’t see this option, tap the button that indicates how many likes or comments the photo currently has. You should see a comment box appear after pressing that button.
- Write your comment and press the send button.
That’s all. View ourfor more advice. Also take a look at to make typing easier and †