Areazero sells a prelude version of Valkyrie of Phantasm for PC at the 19th annual Hakurei Shrine Grand Festival in Tokyo Big Sight, the developer announced.
Valkyrie of Phantasm Prelude will be sold during the event in the form of a download card, with a digital release planned for a later date.
The Touhou project-based “ultra high-speed shooting battle action” game will run on Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows 11 devices. It supports one player offline and two players in online battles.
Here is an overview of the preludefrom the official website:
Fly freely through the air, dodge the bullets coming at you and cast spells…
By Touhou Sky Arena Developer Areazero comes with a new aerial combat action game project featuring: Touhou project characters, which is well underway towards the release of the prologue version.
Faster, more intense and with crazier bullets – look forward to the girls’ dogfights.
The Girls’ New Wings: Valkyrie Arms
Brought to Gensokyo by someone from outside, the “Valkyrie Arms” are said to have the power to multiply the wearer’s air skills, and the deeper the bonds as a partner, the faster and stronger the wearer will become.
Girls who carry units called “Valkyrie Arms” that allow them to participate in high-speed combat. The combination of Touhou project characters and mechanical units produces the visual concept of the game.
- Reimu Hakurei
- Marisa Kirisame
- Youmu Konpaku
- Patchouli Knowledge
Evolving Game System
After the release of Valkyrie of Phantasm for PC at the 19th annual Hakurei Shrine Grand Festival, the following new elements will be implemented through post-launch updates.
- Additional spells – Extra special spells, Accel Drive spells, ultimate spells and more.
- Additional Skills – Additional abilities to make your characters stronger.
- Additional Battle Phases – Additional stages corresponding to each character.
- Additional game mode (story) – A battle mode with a storyline.
- Game system and graphics improvements – Additional elements not yet implemented, such as a two-versus-two mode.
Watch a new trailer below.