Vancouver weather: Cloudy and windy, chance of showers late in the day

Another day with clouds and some wind in the morning

Article content

VANCOUVER, BC: MAY 29, 2022 – Another day with clouds and some wind in the morning, with an increasing chance of showers during the day. Monday more of the same. Summer is coming, right?

Article content


Weather: Vancouver, BC

Today: Mostly cloudy. Wind west 20 mph except 40 at the Strait of Georgia this morning. High 15. UV Index 5 or moderate.

This evening: Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers tonight. Showers start around midnight. Layer 10.

Tomorrow: Mostly cloudy. A 70 percent chance of showers changes to a 30 percent chance of showers around noon. High 13. UV Index 6 or high.

Source: Environment Canada


Air Quality: Vancouver


Traffic: Vancouver

Zoom in and out to find notable incidents or to peek at a traffic camera.


More news, less ads, faster loading time: Get unlimited, ad-lite access to the Vancouver Sun, the province, National Post and 13 other Canadian news sites for just $14/month or $140/year. Sign up now through the Vancouver Sun of The Province.

Leave a Comment